Usually, leftovers are very common in our daily life, especially in a canteen that contains hundreds of people, the liquidity of the dining staff is uncertain and the tail dish is very simple. As a canteen contractor, we really need to adopt some measures to avoid waste and the phenomenon of leftovers. So how to avoid leftovers in canteen contracting? What about leftovers? Let's get to know.
1. The person in charge of the canteen should cooperate with the company to determine the number of people who eat every day.
2. The canteen shall appropriately adjust the quantity of meals according to the specific situation;
3. On the premise of guaranteeing the quantity of meals for employees, try to control the quantity of meals and avoid spoiling them.
4. Separate the leftovers of different kinds of leftovers.
5. Talk with the company about the disposal of leftovers.
The article originates from the contracting of Jiangmen canteen
Vegetable Hot Water has a knack of keeping nutrients from losing
1. Full firepower, sufficient water and short timeThe strong firepower keeps the water boiling all the time, and enough water ensures that it will not cool down by adding water in the middle. In boiling water, the oxidase in vegetable quickly loses its activity and there is almost no oxygen in boiling water, thus increasing the oxidative loss of vitamin C and other nutrients.2. Refueling with salt
What are the causes of problems in melons, fruits and vegetables?
1. Temperature is not suitableMelon vegetables suffer from high temperature and cold injury during their growing period, especially low ground temperature, which causes root dysplasia and reduces their absorption ability, resulting in insufficient nutritional supply of melon strips and melon melon.Temperature is very important for greenhouse cultivation. When the daytime temperature in greenhouse
What are the health effects of pollution-free vegetables?
1. Ordinary vegetable mineral content is only one-half or two-half of the pollution-free vegetable mineral content.2. Eating non-polluting vegetables can increase the time of eating polluted vegetables and the time of pathological changes.3. The content of trace metals in pollution-free vegetables is also relatively low.& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;4. According to some examples,
Fertilization techniques for leafy vegetables, fruit vegetables and root vegetables are different.
Leaf vegetables. There are mainly Chinese cabbage, green vegetables, spinach, amaranth and so on. Nitrogen fertilizer is the main topdressing fertilizer for leaf vegetables, but it is necessary to apply more phosphorus and potassium fertilizer at the same time when nitrogen fertilizer is applied at the peak growth stage. For example, cultivation of Chinese cabbage, the key to high yield is to gras