1. Safety handling methods for food storage in canteens contracted:
1. Record statement of food materials purchase in warehouse account.
2. Specific Measures for Environmental Sanitation and Safety Guarantee of Food Purchase Contracted by Canteens
1. Source of material purchase: hygienic and safety treatment methods of vegetable and fruit pesticide residue food, strict implementation of regulations to obtain safety statement of vegetable and fruit pesticide residue detection.
3. Common sense of environmental hygiene and safety in canteen contracted food purchase
1. Food hygiene, safety and hygiene treatment: if food safety is presented, it will not only affect the whole collective, but also the daily affairs or learning, and the social security will be emphasized. In addition, the presentation of food quality and safety issues also affects the normal production order and operation of the catering industry, involving the economic benefits of the catering industry itself.
2. Procedures for purchasing and processing food materials: Strictly abide by the provisions of the National Food Hygiene Law and firmly eradicate the purchase of poultry, livestock, animals, aquatic animals (including meat without veterinary environmental hygiene quarantine certificate or pass the relevant regulations) and legumes with toxic and harmful substances, qualifications, environmental pollution or death, poisoning and unknown causes of death, which are likely to be harmful to the body. Food materials enter the kitchen door. Ensure the safety and hygiene of customers'meals.
4. General Knowledge of Environmental Hygiene and Safety of Food Processing and Utensils Contracted by Canteens
1. Monitoring is an important practical operation key link in catering industry. It is mainly divided into two parts: material finishing and cooking. Cooked vegetables and raw foods also include knife-changing operation process. Because the process also includes raw and cooked food, most of the key links in the actual operation are many, which makes the process easy to present problems in the key operational links of preventing food poisoning, such as natural freezing of food, separation of raw and cooked food, cooking and cooking thoroughly, keeping clean, operating temperature, operating time, rigorous washing and eliminating food poisoning.
2. Food storage: strictly implement the environmental sanitation regulations to classify and mark the raw, cooked and semi-finished products.
3. Disposal of leftovers: Every meal of leftovers of vegetables and fruits will be recycled for disposal of waste materials and resolutely eradicated from re-supply.
4. Food Sampling: Sampling each cooked meal for 24 hours and keeping a good record.
5. Standardization of Hygienic Treatment in the Practical Operation of Canteen Contracting
The article originates from the contracting of Jiangmen canteen
Vegetable Hot Water has a knack of keeping nutrients from losing
1. Full firepower, sufficient water and short timeThe strong firepower keeps the water boiling all the time, and enough water ensures that it will not cool down by adding water in the middle. In boiling water, the oxidase in vegetable quickly loses its activity and there is almost no oxygen in boiling water, thus increasing the oxidative loss of vitamin C and other nutrients.2. Refueling with salt
What are the causes of problems in melons, fruits and vegetables?
1. Temperature is not suitableMelon vegetables suffer from high temperature and cold injury during their growing period, especially low ground temperature, which causes root dysplasia and reduces their absorption ability, resulting in insufficient nutritional supply of melon strips and melon melon.Temperature is very important for greenhouse cultivation. When the daytime temperature in greenhouse
What are the health effects of pollution-free vegetables?
1. Ordinary vegetable mineral content is only one-half or two-half of the pollution-free vegetable mineral content.2. Eating non-polluting vegetables can increase the time of eating polluted vegetables and the time of pathological changes.3. The content of trace metals in pollution-free vegetables is also relatively low.& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;4. According to some examples,
Fertilization techniques for leafy vegetables, fruit vegetables and root vegetables are different.
Leaf vegetables. There are mainly Chinese cabbage, green vegetables, spinach, amaranth and so on. Nitrogen fertilizer is the main topdressing fertilizer for leaf vegetables, but it is necessary to apply more phosphorus and potassium fertilizer at the same time when nitrogen fertilizer is applied at the peak growth stage. For example, cultivation of Chinese cabbage, the key to high yield is to gras