At present, canteen contracting has become the main choice of many large companies. It is the responsibility of every enterprise to select a professional canteen contracting company. The quality of a canteen contracting company can directly affect the work efficiency of employees. Therefore, before signing the canteen contract, enterprises need to pay attention to many aspects in order to bring unnecessary troubles and losses to their companies due to poor follow-up operation. What problems should they pay attention to before choosing the canteen contract company?
1. Investigate whether you have experience in canteen contracting
Before contracting a canteen, we should first investigate whether some canteen contractors have the experience of contracting a canteen for hundreds or thousands of people. We can not select those contractors who have no experience and only focus on operating profits. A good canteen contractor must have a good grasp of operating costs, so as to bring the best service to customers.
2. Is the visit related information true?
Visiting the contracted canteen should check the information provided by the canteen contractors carefully before signing the contract, and do a field investigation to see if the situation is true, which is also in order to ensure your own legitimate interests.
3. Is there a form of management?
Whether the contracting canteen company has a successful canteen management form or not, and whether the contracting canteen company has a successful canteen management form, is the content of key points evaluation. Therefore, it requires the contracting canteen company to explain and supply management form, and to investigate the real role of management hiding on the spot.
4. Is there a form of distribution?
Whether a large logistics center with centralized purchasing and wholesale can ensure the quality of meals, which can greatly reduce the cost of company expenditure, and also ensure the food safety of canteens.
Through the above, we have a general understanding of what we need to pay attention to before contracting canteens. Otherwise, we need to implement the contract agreement and have the requirements of the relevant provisions of the state on catering enterprises, including industrial and commercial, fire control, sanitation and other permits.
The article originates from the contracting of Jiangmen canteen
Vegetable Hot Water has a knack of keeping nutrients from losing
1. Full firepower, sufficient water and short timeThe strong firepower keeps the water boiling all the time, and enough water ensures that it will not cool down by adding water in the middle. In boiling water, the oxidase in vegetable quickly loses its activity and there is almost no oxygen in boiling water, thus increasing the oxidative loss of vitamin C and other nutrients.2. Refueling with salt
What are the causes of problems in melons, fruits and vegetables?
1. Temperature is not suitableMelon vegetables suffer from high temperature and cold injury during their growing period, especially low ground temperature, which causes root dysplasia and reduces their absorption ability, resulting in insufficient nutritional supply of melon strips and melon melon.Temperature is very important for greenhouse cultivation. When the daytime temperature in greenhouse
What are the health effects of pollution-free vegetables?
1. Ordinary vegetable mineral content is only one-half or two-half of the pollution-free vegetable mineral content.2. Eating non-polluting vegetables can increase the time of eating polluted vegetables and the time of pathological changes.3. The content of trace metals in pollution-free vegetables is also relatively low.& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;4. According to some examples,
Fertilization techniques for leafy vegetables, fruit vegetables and root vegetables are different.
Leaf vegetables. There are mainly Chinese cabbage, green vegetables, spinach, amaranth and so on. Nitrogen fertilizer is the main topdressing fertilizer for leaf vegetables, but it is necessary to apply more phosphorus and potassium fertilizer at the same time when nitrogen fertilizer is applied at the peak growth stage. For example, cultivation of Chinese cabbage, the key to high yield is to gras